This Mayville client believes their most important asset to have experienced candidates on their team. Do you have the skills to be a member of the finest “Metal Fabricating Experts” around? Apply today!
Full or Part Time will be considered for the right candidate.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task and follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Understanding and the use of a caliper, micrometer, tape measure (digital or dial)
- Set up laser machine based on material type and thickness, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment
- Lift raw materials and final products manually, or using hoist
- Ensure parts of the correct quality and quantity emerge from the laser cutting system and are routed to the correct location on shop floor
- Perform daily preventive maintenance and clean-up of laser equipment
- Account for time and work completed via online computer data collection system
- Safely operate a forklift to handle materials and complete work
- Benefits and schedule will be discussed. Compensation will be based on experience.
- Experience on laser equipment; preferred BLM Tube and Trumpf Laser
- Ability to read blueprints and other documents
- Knowledge of simple operations in windows based computer environment; preferred in JobBOSS
- Ability to handle physical workload