Jackson, WI manufacturer creates custom themed projects for museums, theme and water parks, aquariums, zoological exhibits, and other unique assignments. This company has an outstanding benefit package: -$0.50 cent/hour increase after 1 week of employment for perfect attendance -Time and a half for overtime -Opportunity to become a direct hire of the company and to receive a wage increase after 90 days of employment -Paid time off -Participation in quarterly bonus program -Health insurance and Life insurance Voluntary benefits include: dental, short term disability, permanent life insurance, term life insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, and 401k participation
An ornamental metal fabricator will support ongoing projects by working on a unique welding system of thematic formations of steel bar armatures.
Essential Job Duties:
- Artistic forming, bending and tack welding of unique armatures and custom fabrications.
- Use materials such as mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Use tools in metal shop such as drill press, band saw, punch press, bar and pipe bender and grinders, along with a variety of portable and hand tools.
- General Labor
- Drive a Forklift (certification not required, will train)
- Lift and move material
- Load product for shipping
- Basic level understanding of wire, stick or TIG welding
- Proficiency in using hand and power tools
- Ability to read and understand plans and specs to layout work
- General math skills, and ability to utilize scales and measuring tools
- General computer operation
- Work independently and with project team
- Availability to work overtime as needed
- Adhere to safety requirements and equipment guidelines
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Ability to lift 90 lbs
- Ability to carry 50 lbs
- Ability to push and pull 100 lbs
- Ability to stand, bend, squat, and climb stairs
Wage Range DOE