A local Milwaukee manufacturer is looking to add a Machine Technician to their Second Shift team.
- Set-up, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all equipment and machinery within thefacility? Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems
- Removes and replaces worn parts
- Removes and replaces machine tooling
- Realigns and adjusts components
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) and 4 years of work experience or 8 years industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Advance knowledge and work experience in electrical and hydraulic systems
- Proficient with the use of adjustable measuring devices, rules, scales, gages and fixtures
- Advance knowledge of tool room equipment
- Ability to fabricate parts as needed
- Experience in troubleshooting PLC programs
- Power truck experience a plus
- 4 years knot development experience as a grade 2 technician
- Ability to identify, solve problems, and multi-task under deadlines.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office