Looking for a new career as a Project Coordinator? A local small company in West Bend is looking to expand their team!
Manages all aspects of production through documentation, resources, scheduling, and customer service. All items produced are routed through this position through current and developing procedural disciplines. This position is responsible for the accuracy, quality, timeliness, and profitability of each project. Serves as liaison between our shop and our customers.
1. Manages all aspects of production through documentation, resources, scheduling, and customer service.
2. All items produced are routed through this position through current and developing procedural disciplines.
3. This position is responsible for the accuracy, quality, timeliness, and profitability of each project.
4. Responsible for generating Estimates.
5. Coordinate Sourcing and Purchasing of job specific materials.
6. Conduct regular Quality Control inspections of incoming materials and report non-conforming product.
7. Coordinate delivery/scheduling of product with shop and customers to provide timely deliveries.
8. Communicate in a professional manner with customers and vendors.
9. Provide issues follow up and resolution.
10. Assist in job cost tracking.
11. Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals.
12. Communicate with Supervisors, Managers, President, and others as required.
13. Must be able to work independently or in a group atmosphere.
14. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of general office processes, procedures, and technology.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
4. Prior knowledge of methods and materials for retail store fixture construction or other related fields.
5. College degree (Associates minimum) OR two years prior industry experience minimum.
6. This position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
7. Must be able to sit/stand for 8 hours or more as required.
8. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
9. Must be able to understand/read CAD drawings and dimensions.
10. Prior knowledge and experience with CAD, Solidworks, or Access programs helpful but not required.
11. Two Years Minimum ERP System Knowledge/process knowledge required.
1. Company Values: Honesty, Reliability, Quality Conscious, Good work ethic.
2. General Traits: Enthusiastic, Highly Organized, Detail Oriented, Sense of Urgency, Good Follow Up and Customer Service Skills.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.