A local/small Milwaukee company is hiring! Located off the busline!
Shipping and Receiving Clerk $15/hr DOEBusline (51st/Brown Deer Rd.)
Responsible for: Counting outgoing and incoming items. Package items in the proper containers. Loading and Unloading of trucks.
- Previous experience of 2 to 5 years of Shipping and Recieving.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Computer literate
• Ability to use hand tools and equipment as required
- Ability to read blueprints
- Able to use measurement tools, including but not limited to micrometers, tape measures, calipers and height gage
- Ability to drive forklift and truck
- Ability to drive the company van to make deliveries
•Ability to troubleshoot
- High school diploma or equivalent
• Conform to all safety requirements
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Maintain a clean work area
- Must be computer literate
- Make deliveries in the company vehicle
- Ensures output parts meet quality requirements
- Set-up and arrange work areas as suited for most efficient production runs
- Operation of equipment as needed
Other duties as assigned — this position has cross functionality
- Ability to stand, walk, twist, bend, kneel, see, talk, hear, lift up to 60 lbs. Exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration, non-hazardous materials, and variances of sound levels.