Located in Hartford is one of the largest industrial powder coaters in the midwest and the largest in Wisconsin. We provide e-coating, wet painting and assembly services, in addition to batch work and blasting services, but are in need of more employees!
Candidates will set up and operate a hand held spray gun to insure complete paint coverage on parts, metal materials and sub assemblies as they pass through the spray booth on a conveyor line. Candidates will also check and identify worn parts on spray guns to ensure proper function.
- Spray paints parts with enamels, epoxies and urethane enamels
- Applies enamel primers using spray gun
- Applies epoxy and urethane enamels
- Maintains paint and paint supply inventory
- Responsible for mixing and cleanup of paint
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and paint area
- Ensure that all products going out the door have a top quality paint finish
- Must be able to set-up, clean and adjust equipment as well as mix paint
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems at paint line
- Maintain production rates and quality standards
DESIRED WORK / SKILLS EXPERIENCE
- Must have knowledge of paint mixing with solvents and color matching
- Attention to detail so that all surfaces are covered, there are no paint runs, etc.
- Experience with a high volume low pressure pot, airless spray guns, enamels, epoxies and urethanes is
- Good math skills needed
- Safe and efficient handling of materials is imperative
High School Diploma or equivalent or prior experience in on a paint line
- Must have and wear protective gear designated for the Department and job.
- Must be able to stand for all or most of a regular work shift as well as reach, bend and stoop.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must have visual acuity