A local West Bend manufacturer is looking to add an Experienced Welder to their Second Shift team.
- $18 - $20/ hr depending on experience
- Operates robotic welding equipment to produce scissor assemblies and fabricated metal parts, loads and unloads parts, checks quality of welds, and does basic troubleshooting.
- Operates manual or semi-automatic welding equipment with MIG, holds torch at proper angle to metal and guides along weld joint.
- Produces parts per part print and labor standards to achieve production goals
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience welding in a manufacturing industry or equivalent
- Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Ability to read measurement devices such as tape measure, combination square, carpenters square, T square, etc