A small/local Milwaukee company on the busline is looking to expand their team!
CNC Machine Programmer, Set-Up/Operator $15.00- $30.00/hr DOEBusline (51st/Brown Deer Rd)
Operation of Ganesh, Super Max, Haas, Yama Seiki, Mori Seiki, mills and lathes.
- Previous CNC experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Ability to use hand tools and equipment as required.
- Ability to read blueprints 3-5 years.
- Able to use measurement tools, including but not limited to micrometers, tape measures, calipers and height gage.
- Must provide their own hand tools and measuring tools.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and electrical controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Conform to all safety requirements.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Develop codes to control machine operations.
- Troubleshooting and repair.
- Ensures output parts meet quality requirements.
- Set-up and arrange work areas as suited for most efficient production runs.
- Operation of equipment as needed.
- Ability to stand, walk, twist, bend, kneel, see, talk, hear, lift up to 45 lbs.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration, non-hazardous materials, and variances of sound levels.