As a Maintenance Mechanic, the candidate will work with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all machines are running safely and efficiently, troubleshoot problems and perform training procedures to ensure all equipment is being operated correctly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read and comprehend machine operating manual.
- Perform routine servicing of equipment.
- Ensure workers are trained on the proper way to operate equipment.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment to identify and fix as quickly as possible.
- Receive a wage of $24.00 - $26.00 per hour (dependent on experience).
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the manufacturing maintenance or related fields.
- Must have knowledge of the mechanical maintenance process.
- Must have experience handling basic repair tools.