Hartford WI manufacturer specializing in CNC Machining, Large Machining and Fabrication needs is looking to add to their team.
Applicant must have 5 or more years of experience operating a CNC Vertical Mill. Part sizes range from 1 to 15,000 lbs.
- Program, set up and operate a Milltronics 30 x 60 VMC and other equipment as needed.
- Strong set-up skills and at least some programming and editing skills are required.
- Candidates must able to machine large parts to tight tolerances, have the ability to read technical drawings and use measuring instruments, and be quality conscious
- Strive to make yourself and your machine(s) produce at a high level
- Be adaptable to changing assignments based on the work load
- Be able to manage your work queue
- Accurately document your work within our system
- Monitor and report your job schedule