This Hartford client is searching for Turret Punch Press Operators to become an integral part of their team due to expanding our customer base! The TPPO operates turret punch press to punch holes or layout marks in metal sheets.
- Math Skills: Good math skills will help turret punch press operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
- Problem Solving Skills: Turret punch press operators will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Attention to Detail: Turret punch presses are precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required. Check to make sure there are enough material components to finish each job.
- Mechanical and Technical Skills: Machines controlled by computers will need operators who understand CAD/CAM technology.
- Stamina: Turret punch press operators often work long hours doing repetitive movements. Safely operate a forklift to handle materials and complete work.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Benefits and schedule can be discussed once hired on full time