This West Bend client is looking for candidates to join their landscaping/concrete finishing & stamping. This company is looking for hard working, detailed oriented candidates to join their team.
Work primarily consists of concrete finishing/stamping with some general landscape. If you enjoy working outside, with your hands and get along well with others we want to hear from you.
- This position is somewhat seasonal and runs into November, as weather allows. Possible Other Year Round Work.
- This position requires excellent team work skills and communication to ensure the entire process flows efficiently.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Prior experience working with concrete stamping and finishing work a plus
- Ability to run a "bed edger/sod cutter"
- Positive attitude with ability to be a team player
- Neat appearance and polite manner
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous way with clients
- Stamina for working outside in the summer heat
- Dependability to be on-time for work each day, ready to work hard
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work long hours if the schedule requires it
Pay Range depends on experience but the company offers other incentives that are possible. They offer a Generous Bonus Program as well.