A local Milwaukee manufacturer is looking to add a Material Handler to their Third Shift team.
- Wage may vary depending on experience.
- Work with machine operators and assemblers to make sure raw material, in process and completed parts are where they need to be
- Use manual carts, motorized carts, and personal lifting to move material as needed throughout the production area
- Pull tools and fixtures as needed according to production priorities
- Keep storage areas clean and organized
- Work in safe manner
- Pass post-offer drug screening and comply with ongoing drug-free workplace obligations
- Positive go-getter who works successfully both in a team and independently
- Mechanically inclined with high attention to detail-Anxious to learn and grow with company
- Be able to stand and move around the full shift including being able to bend, stoop, and climb.
- Be able to read and understand work instructions, and lift plastic pieces weighing up to 50lbs regularly throughout the shift