A local Slinger company is looking to add a Millright/ Hydraulic Technician to their 2nd shift team.
- Millright/ Hydraulic Tecnician
CNC fixturing * other hydraulic pneumatic systems preferred
- Reading prints, models & hydraulic systems
- Interactions with designers & customers throughout projects
- Compliance to PPE required, including safety glasses, hearing protection & steel toed shoes.
- Ability to utilize basic hauhing to validate component specifications including pin gauges, dial indicators, mocrometers, thread gauges, etc.
- Ablilty to accurately complete production cards & standard manufacturing based documentation.
- Ability to appropriately dispose of chemicals & any hazardous wastes.
- Abo;ty to use computer based print system to access specific prints.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.