Family-owned Hartford, WI manufacturer seeking a Laser Operator to join their team. The Laser Operator will also support the production team by assembling parts, operating machinery, set-up specifications of customer orders, bending, punching and sanding of metal products as instructed by shop manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Have a great level of attention to detail and a strong sense of focus.
- Understand the use of and how to use a caliper, micrometer, and tape measure (digital or dial).
- Set up a laser machine based on material type and thickness, load programs, and set machine parameters.
- Ensure parts of the correct quality and quantity emerge from the laser cutting system and are routed to the correct location on shop floor.
- Must have a forklift certification.
- Must have experience on laser equipment (e.g. BLM Tube and Trumpf Laser).
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and other documents.