A local Milwaukee manufacturer is looking to add a Machine Operator to their First Shift team.
- Proficient in the use of adjustable measuring devices, rulers, scales, gages, and fixtures.
- Follow company in-process inspection and documentation of work and work of others to ensure quality of production parts.
- Perform multiple operations within a group on machines
- High School/GED or experienc
- At least 1+ years of solid experience.
- Ability to identify, solve problems, and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate judgement, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Self-motivational, enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform as a team player.