A local Hartford company is looking to add a Robotic Welder to their First Shift team.
- Provide robotic programming necessary to support quality manufacture of metal products.
- Help with start-ups, shutdown and changeovers.
- Implement path and cycle time optimizations to fabricate a quality product as quickly as feasible in a repeatable manner. In addition, perform fabrication of welding using specialized equipment to assemble new metal forms using a variety of metals using techniques of Mig or Tig
- Experience in manual and robotic weld.
- Technical degree in welding and/or robotics OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Must be technically proficient, and comfortable working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to troubleshoot and adjust robots
- Perform set-up and running robotic welding cells Performs all functions involved in operation of robotic welder including programming
- Reads job specifications (e.g.: blueprints, quality control plans) to determine type of welding and material requirements.
- Examines finished weldment to verify conformance with specifications according to operator inspection sheet, quality control plans using instruments such as gauges.
- Able to perform basic math skills.
- Familiar with welding tools and procedures.
- Set-up components for welding according to specification