Butler, WI envelope and label manufacturer looking to add a Warehouse associate to their team! The Warehouse associate will be responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment and products within.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Operate equipment, such as the Walkie, Rider Pallet, Reach Truck, Sit Down Rider, Side Loader, or Roll Grab, in order to transport materials and products to various areas.
- Maintain inventory, record data manually or through use of a computer.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.