Local Hartford WI Fabrication company is looking for Press Brake Operators to become an integral part of our team due to expanding our customer base!
- Math Skills: Good math skills will help press brake operator understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and build correctly
- Problem Solving Skills: Press brake operator will need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors
- Attention to Detail: Press brakes are precision equipment. Being off by millimeters could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required
- Mechanical and Technical Skills: Machines controlled by computers will need operators who understand CAD/CAM technology Safety operate a forklift to handle materials and complete work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Experience and use of press brake equipment or within e manufacturing environment
Aptitude for math, problem-solving and computer skills
Ability to interpret and apply blue prints to make parts to customer specifications
Knowledge of simple operations in windows based computer environment; preferred inJobBOSS
Ability to handle physical workload
Stamina: Press brake operators often work long hour doing repetitive movements.