A local Oconomowoc, WI company is looking to add a Quality Control Technician to their 1st shift team!
Inspects materials and products, wheels or components, and for conformance to specifications as according to company quality standards.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- Must be able to stand and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work with hands and have the manual dexterity to use misc. hand tools
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- will be required regularly to squat, able to bend at the knees, and flexible enough to work in awkward positions. -must be able to tolerate fluctuations in temperature and humidity