Family-owned Hartford, WI manufacturer seeking a Welding crew member to join their team. The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products.
- Install and repair various equipment and components.
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications.
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications.
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance.
Must have 3-5 years of experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields.
Must have familiarity with welding tools and procedures.
Must have familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics.